Monday, November 26, 2007

Win!

Several days ago, I visited Arya's blog and in his blog he mentioned that Bryan McKnight's song with the title "Win" can boost up your spirit. Filled with curiosity, I went to YouTube and searched the song. Well, the first impression was hmm..it's just a normal song. But after I listened carefully to the lyrics, I was like, wowwww! And now, "Win" is a must song for me everyday. If you're too lazy to listen to the lyrics, just read it here
Wanna know some other songs that can burn up your spirit? (At least it's working for me). Try these! :
1. Theme Song of Superman Returns by John Williams
2. Theme Song of Star Wars by John Williams
3. Under Pressure - Queen (London Symphony Orchestra)

1 comment:

ted said...

sayang nya link nya ngga langsung ke lagunya. :D repot harus nyari2