Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Plan

Suppose I will pass 22 ECTS this semester, I would like to do following things in the next semester:
1. Read the lecture material before attend the class!
2. Manage carefully my study time. Use ECTS guideline!
3. Take as many courses as I could. Drop some if I could not cope with it.
4. Read algorithm books, solve TopCoder/ACM problem as many as I can.
5. Attend more party! Got to know more people here in Eindhoven.
6. Play badminton at least once a week.
7. Look for internship opportunity.
8. Build again the relationship with her. I'm kidding :D Ok, with her. I'm kidding again hehe.
9. Travel to Germany/Spain/Italy.
10. Choose master project topic among Software Architecting, Information Retrieval and Computer Network.

Actually, there are still many things to add but hmm..lets begin with this list first and then let see whether I can manage to do these things :D


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wohoho, ati2 Sam, mengko entuk Sharon Stone ato Lindsay Louhan tenanan lho!
Hihihi